How to use your intention candle
- For the first burn, burn your candle for a few hours to create a melting pool across the top of the candle.
- If there is a large stone— remove for a longer and safer burn.
- Trim wick to 1/4” before each use.
- Stop use when only 1/4” inch of wax remains. Stones heat up against the glass and can cause the glass to crack.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours.
- Use lid as coaster to protect furniture.
How do I burn my candle?
Burn for 1 to 2 hours to create a melting pool across the top of the candle. This is very important, and will prevent tunneling.
I just lit the candle and it has a weak flame. What should I do?
Are there any crystals close to the flame? If so, extinguish flame, remove or move crystal, and relight.
I burned my candle for 2 + hours and it still has a weak flame. What should I do?
To fix this, extinguish the flame and pour off the liquid wax into a heat-safe container. Allow for at ¼ inch wick, maybe a little longer because the wick will be saturated with wax and may burn too fast to build up heat. Relight the candle and burn for at least the recommended time as mention above. If the flame still goes out, repeat the process. If you’re having issues please contact us at email@example.com.
The candle is almost finished, how can I remove the crystals?
You can use a spoon to fish out if candle is still melted or run warm wanted inside your candle to let crystals loose.
Do you do custom candles for bridal showers, birthday parties, or other events?
Yes, we do. We do a minimum order of 10 candles, and orders come in multiplies of 10. If you'd like more information e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org